Student Artists – Submit Your Work!
- Students submitting work should be enrolled in a K-12 U.S. school (public, private, or home school) and should be between the ages of 6-18.
- Students may submit works—or parents, guardians, teachers may make the submission on behalf of a student.
- All art submissions must be the original work of the student. If it is a performance or recitation of another author or composer, that author or composer should be credited.
- All contributors will grant the Pegasus Springs Education Collective (PSEC) and its partners unlimited “use” rights for their submission, but copyright to original works will remain with the creator.
- All contributors must use the online submission form.
- The deadline for submissions is: May 19, 2020