Educators who inspire students, make a transformational difference in our field, and have the creativity and perseverance to reimagine the future of education deserve to lead and be honored.
Education Ambassador Award
Imagine your voice being heard by educators and leaders across the nation. Imagine having a platform to support colleagues in our profession. Your passion. Your ideas. Your initiatives. Your commitment to change. PSEC is looking for a few great educators as leaders of change. You could be one of them.
The Pegasus Springs Education Collective honors educators who inspire students, make a transformational difference in our field, and have the creativity and perseverance to reimagine the future of education. Such educators are continuous learners and role models for our profession. PSEC will select up to 3 public school educators as recipients of the Education Ambassador Award. Recipients will also be recognized publicly at the June 2021 Education Summit at Walt Disney World in Orlando, where they will collaborate with other educators.
Selected recipients will receive . . .
- Expense paid trip to PSEC’s Education Summit (June 2021), including summit registration and hotel accommodations at Walt Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- $500 grant to apply toward your classroom
- Collaboration opportunities with the National Teachers Hall of Fame
- Additional professional opportunities for collaboration and publication with PSEC
How to Apply
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of full-time, preK-12 teaching experience
- Be currently employed in a public school and hold a valid teaching certificate or license from the state where currently employed
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Be able to attend the PSEC Education Summit, June 27-30, 2021
- Submit the complete nomination questionnaire and application form by February 1, 2021
Are you ready to join our network of learning professionals as an Educator Ambassador?
One in a Million: Educators Who Make a Difference
A program in partnership with The National Teachers Hall of Fame
For so many of us, there is a teacher who we will never forget, an outstanding educator who is making, or has made, an extraordinary impact in our lives or the lives of our children. Many of us might also be looking for a way to express our appreciation to these educators for making such a difference in our lives.
The National Teachers Hall of Fame (NTHF), in partnership with the Pegasus Springs Education Collective, is providing an easy and impactful way to bring national recognition to outstanding educators with our program: One in a Million: Educators Who Make a Difference. Our goal is to reach one million names on the NTHF list of outstanding educators, as testament to the profound impact that these individuals and the teaching profession has on the lives of so many of us every day.
Recognizing an Educator is Easy
Just complete this online form, and as a National Teachers Hall of Fame “One in a Million” recipient, each recognized educator will be . . .
- sent a personalized certificate from the National Teachers Hall of Fame
- included in the NTHF archives
- listed in the NTHF online “One in a Million” registry, along with your special tribute
and given an opportunity to customize a social media graphic with a photo or image for
- inclusion in the “One in a Million” Facebook and Instagram sites
Who has made a difference for you?
If you choose to make an optional donation of any amount as part of this program, your contribution will honor deserving educators and help support the National Teachers Hall of Fame and the Pegasus Springs Education Collective to recognize exceptional teachers, support excellence in education, and preserve the rich heritage of the teaching profession in the United States. NTHF and PSEC are 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, and donations are tax-deductible.