Imagine your voice being heard by educators and leaders across the nation. Imagine having a platform to support colleagues in our profession. Your passion. Your ideas. Your initiatives. Your commitment to change. PSEC is looking for a few great educators as leaders of change. You could be one of them.
The Pegasus Springs Education Collective honors educators who inspire students, make a transformational difference in our field, and have the creativity and perseverance to reimagine the future of education. Such educators are continuous learners and role models for our profession. PSEC will select up to 3 public school educators as recipients of the Education Ambassador Award. Recipients will also be recognized publicly at the PSEC Education Summit (Date TBA), where they will collaborate with other educators.
Selected recipients will receive . . .
- Expense paid trip to PSEC’s Education Summit (Date TBA), including summit registration and hotel accommodations at Walt Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- $500 grant to apply toward your classroom
- Collaboration opportunities with the National Teachers Hall of Fame
- Additional professional opportunities for collaboration and publication with PSEC
How to Apply
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of full-time, preK-12 teaching experience
- Be currently employed in a public school and hold a valid teaching certificate or license from the state where currently employed
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Be able to attend the PSEC Education Summit (Date TBA)
Submit the complete nomination questionnaire and application form by August 20, 2021.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and the postponement of our 2021 Education Summit, we have extended the application period for the Education Ambassador awards until August 20, 2021. Recipients will be announced at the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year, and we hope to announce new dates and details for our Education Summit very soon.
Are you ready to join our network of learning professionals as an Educator Ambassador?